Temporary Associate Manager of Fabric Operations - Collection & Men's Purple Label // January 2016-Present
* Follow-up on proto, sample, and stock yarn/fabric; including dye-lots, price and delivery. Communicate all updates and concerns to manufacturers.
* Communicate raw material details for factory garment invoices; material pricing, genus/species
* Track lab-dips and monitor color approval status against calendar deadlines.
* Initiate, maintain and distribute a weekly yarn/fabric status report.
Temporary Ready to Wear Production Assistant // June 2015-January 2016
* Create clean, orderly, and legible delivery schedules for factories.
* Create tracking report for current collection and update fabric groups, i.e., when yardage was shipped/received, what goes into each garment, where a sample is in the production process and when it is shipped/received, how much money will be received per style.This report must be updated daily so it can be utilized and reviewed by VP, production team, sales team, and COO.
* Prepare cost sheets at the beginning of a collection and update for VP, Sales, and COO.
* Organize fittings twice weekly with sales team, design team, and pattern makers. Take notes during fitting, take pictures of the garments, print off fit notes and give to pattern makers.
* Communicate with factories to make sure I know where a sample is, what stage of production it is in, am able to track when it is being shipped, and assist manager and VP in organizing timeline for each garment in production.
* Make tech packs to send to factories for pre-production samples. Work with team fabric buyer, fabric room manager, pattern makers, and factories to make sure samples are made correctly and stay on schedule.
* Process all RTW invoices, write and organize purchase orders.
* Type cutter’s musts to give to factories, work with pattern makers and sample cutter to make sure everything is properly prepared to send to factories. Type trim sheets to give to factories which contain a breakdown of what goes into the making of one garment.
* Update style details in A2000 including labor price, cut price, duty percentage, freight cost, wholesale price, retail price, mark & grade cost.
* Prepare trim bags for all domestic styles which include labels, size tags, buttons, snaps, any embellishments, care/content labels
* Work with pattern makers to make sure garments are checked and pressed for fittings. After fittings, I make sure that pattern makers have the correct comments and work with them to ensure garments are fully prepared for factories.
* Work with modeling agency to schedule fit models and process all invoices.
* Work with Sales team to send out and track samples for online retail photoshoots. Work between Sales team and factory if a TOP sample needs to be made in a particular color for retailers.
* Served as lead assistant to VP while manager was on maternity leave for three months.
Ready to Wear Sales Intern // June 2013 - August 2013